I am a RYT 200, E-RYT 500 certified yoga teacher. I am the founder and owner of Yogalution™ Studio. I have been a devoted yoga practitioner for over 16 years. I teach yoga as a rehabilitative and preventative modality, formulated to compliment other healthcare measures. I like to call it, yoga therapy.
Each class is designed to serve the individual physical, emotional and mental needs of my clients. My mission is to provide a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere conducive to learning and healing from the inside out.
I offer private and small group sessions in studio, home or via Skype.
If you are unfamiliar with the practice yoga, here are some benefits of a disciplined yoga practice:
- Strengthens the body
- Focuses the mind
- Lessens feelings of anxiety, depression and fear
- Improves sleep
- Boosts serotonin levels and decreases cortisol levels
- Enhances the immune system
- Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Releases muscle tension
- Relieves joint pain
- Prevents premature aging and illness
- Increases flexibility, function and balance
- Reduces inflammation
- Balances the nervous and circulatory system, facilitating homeostasis (internal equilibrium), and provides a stable sense of well-being
- Provides tools to manage stress
Interested? Check out my site here.