The Yogalution® Method
~a practical movement method for everyBODY
The Yogalution ® Method is a blend of yoga and complementary movement modalities packaged into an individualized practice to fit every body, age and fitness level.
Rebecca loves to learn and move, equally. Through her studies and athletic pursuits, she’s recognized there are benefits to each method she’s experienced. She’s identified effective movements and sequences that free the body from limitations and pain based on her clients’ specific needs. Her mission is to empower her clients with tailor-made practices they can use throughout the day and throughout their lives.
Rebecca is a dedicated yoga practitioner with over 20 years of experience. She has a BA in psychology and sociology from the University of Arizona with a background in social work and is currently pursuing her Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Since she was a child, Rebecca embraced her passion for diverse physical disciplines. She earned a black belt in Tae Kwon Do at the age of 15, and was a long distance runner, completing her first marathon at the age of 19. She understood from an early age the connection between movement and mental and emotional wellbeing.
Some of her trainings include:
- Stott Pilates (mat and reformer series) trained through BodyScapes Studio of Scottsdale.
- 200-hour certification through At One Yoga.
- 300-hour certification through The Authentic School of Dave’s Astanga Yoga.
- 50-hour certification through the Yoga Works Bridge Program.
- Registered Yoga Alliance Practitioner – E-RYT 200, E-RYT 500 & YACEP Teacher.
- Reiki 1 & 2 attunement under the guidance of Zeffi Kefala.
- Yoga Nidra facilitator in the Amrit Method.
- Trained in Level I Resistance Flexibility through The Genius of Flexibility with Bob Cooley.
- Certified Original Strength coach, trained by Tim Anderson.
- Certified Sports Life Coach, trained by Carlette Patterson of Patterson Sports Ventures.
- Certified NOLS Wilderness Medicine First Responder.
- Trained Doula through DONA International.
- Ordained marriage officiant through the American Marriage Ministries. She’s married 10 couples to date!
When she’s not teaching or learning, Rebecca spends her time with the lights of her life, her precious daughters, Emma and Ruby, and makes time to swim, hike, climb, travel and write.
Contact Rebecca: Rebecca@yogalutionstudio.com